Looking for a beach wheelchair that is functional and adjustable? 🏖 ♿️ ✅.
At Push Mobility we offer a range of beach wheelchairs including The Sandcruiser for adults and the Sandpiper for juniors made from polished marine stainless steel.
Both chairs are backed up by 5 year frame warranty WOW!
GET YOUR NDIS QUOTE TODAY. NDIS – provider 99769390
- All metal components are manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel with 600 # surface finished electro polished to a mirror surface, all tube 1.6mm wall thickness marine grade.
- Seat height of 500mm allows easy transfer of patient from chair to chair.
- No special tools required to dismantle for transport, the use of 6.0mm drop nose pins and “R” clips make dismantle and reassembly effortless.
- Fully adjustable leg rest with padded hinge protectors, adjustable clamp handles with push pin allows handles to be re-positioned after clamping.
- New design, all stainless steel pivot arm rests allows both arm rests to be raised for easy patient transfer.
- Sandpiper® rides over sand, snow, grass and gravel surfaces absorbing shocks for smooth ride.
- Front castors have a delrin bush with stainless steel bearings inserts to allow for a full 360 degree rotation to allow the Sandpiper® to turn in tight locations. The front forks are fitted with a quick release “R” pin to allow for dismantling for transport.
- The anti tip / brake bar secures the chair in one procedure and is also fitted with a positive lock / release bar for added safety. The brake bar locks both rear wheels and when engaged prevents the Sandpiper® from tipping over backwards while making the chair stable for a safe patient transfer.
- All assembly pins are secured to the main frame with 40kg nylon coated stainless steel wire crimp clamped for added strength (note note fitted to rear axle “R” clips).
- Low tyre pressure reduces the risk of penetration of sharp objects and produces a very smooth and comfortable ride.
- Upholstery is manufactured in “Docril” acrylic canvas which is rot, mould and salt water resistant, UV stable and is fitted with quick release buckles for easy removal for cleaning etc.
- Seat belts are fitted to secure the patient in the chair.
- The Sandpiper® wheel chair been designed in accordance with TGA requirements and has been approved (copy of approval certificate provided if required).
- Snow chains can be supplied and fitted if required at an extra cost.
- 5 Year Warranty on Frame
- 24 Months Warranty of Wheels and Upholstery
- Seat width 360 mm
- To suit up to 350mm hip width
- Seat height approx. 470 mm
- Length overall 1000 mm including footrest
- Maximum width 840 mm
- Height from ground to top handles 1010 mm
- Front to rear wheels centres 350 mm
- Weight assembled 20 Kg (approx)
- Front: 2 x Wheeleez wheels (24 x 4.8 cm)
- Rear: 2 x Wheeleez wheels (42 x 20cm)
This is the adult or larger version of the Sandpiper, ‘The Sandcruiser’.