Looking for a beach wheelchair that is functional and adjustable? 🏖 ♿️ ✅.
At Push Mobility we offer a range of beach wheelchairs including The Sandcruiser for adults and the Sandpiper for juniors made from polished marine stainless steel.
Both chairs are backed up by 5 year frame warranty WOW!
GET YOUR NDIS QUOTE TODAY. NDIS – provider 99769390
The SandCruiser is designed for use on the beach, in the snowfields and on bush trails. The chair can navigate both dry and wet sand, as well as the shallows. It is stable in water levels up to the centre of the tyres, in still water conditions. It’s stainless steel frame and UV stabilised acrylic upholstery are designed to resist the elements and make for easy cleaning.
- All metal components are manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel with 600 # surface finished electro polished to a mirror surface, all tube 1.6mm wall thickness marine grade.
- Seat height of 500mm allows easy transfer of patient from chair to chair.
- No special tools required to dismantle for transport, the use of 6.0mm drop nose pins and “R” clips make dismantle and reassembly effortless.
- Fully adjustable leg rest with padded hinge protectors, adjustable clamp handles with push pin allows handles to be re-positioned after clamping.
- New design, all stainless steel pivot arm rests allows both arm rests to be raised for easy patient transfer.
- Sandcruiser® rides over sand, snow, grass and gravel surfaces absorbing shocks for smooth ride.
- Front castors have a delrin bush with stainless steel bearings inserts to allow for a full 360 degree rotation to allow the Sandcruiser® to turn in tight locations. The front forks are fitted with a quick release “R” pin to allow for dismantling for transport.
- The anti tip / brake bar secures the chair in one procedure and is also fitted with a positive lock / release bar for added safety. The brake bar locks both rear wheels and when engaged prevents the Sandcruiser® from tipping over backwards while making the chair stable for a safe patient transfer.
- All assembly pins are secured to the main frame with 40kg nylon coated stainless steel wire crimp clamped for added strength (note note fitted to rear axle “R” clips).
- Low tyre pressure reduces the risk of penetration of sharp objects and produces a very smooth and comfortable ride.
- Upholstery is manufactured in “Docril” acrylic canvas which is rot, mould and salt water resistant, UV stable and is fitted with quick release buckles for easy removal for cleaning etc.
- Seat belts are fitted to secure the patient in the chair.
- The Sandcruiser® wheel chair been designed in accordance with TGA requirements and has been approved (copy of approval certificate provided if required).
- Snow chains can be supplied and fitted if required at an extra cost.