Push Mobility is Australia’s leading distributor and retailer of Mobi-Mat® beach access matting and the 2 minute rapid setup and storage device Mobi-Roll ‘N Stow®. Make no mistake, these are the worlds leading beach accessibility products for good reason.
Portable Beach Access Pathway
Mobi-Mat® RecPath™ is a portable and removable rollout beach access mat for pedestrians, wheelchair users, strollers, bicycles and light all terrain vehicles – available in connectable lengths of 5 to 30 metres for ultimate configurability.
- The leading brand of beach matting available world-wide
- Firm, safe, cool and stable for all wheelchairs, mobility scooters, prams and ATVs
- Lab tested, long lasting and made of 100% recycled PET bottles
- Self-maintaining design, remains on top of the sand at all times
- Available in 5m to 30 interconnecting lengths
- Rapid 2 minute setup and pack up time using Mobi-Roll ‘N Stow®
- Wheels wont get stuck as they do when turning on slat based products
- Can be installed as a temporary or permanent pathway
- Available in accessibility pathway compliant widths of 1.53m or 1.98m
- Super thin, highly engineered design makes storage a breeze!
- Serviceable design and life expectancy of 10+ years
Easy for any type of wheelchair, stroller or walker to maneuver on providing a smooth continuous surface without gaps or awkward slats. Mobi-Mat is firm, safe and stable.
Mobi-Mat® RecPath™ contributes to the environment by utilising 100% recycled plastics. By directing your Mobi-Mat® along designated areas, you will also protect sensitive sand dunes and reduce erosion.
Safe and Cool Pathway
When installed correctly, Mobi-Mat® offers a unique gap free (and slat free) design to ensure wheelchair castors do not become stuck or damaged from high exposure to salty sand. As a result of the clever 3D weave design, the surface remains cool and comfortable for use with bare feet or for handicapped users with sensitive feet.
Lightweight and Easy Installation
Mobi-Mat® offers an unparalleled low profile and light-weight design, facilitating installation and retrieval of a 50m long section in as little as 2 minutes performed by one person when using Mobi-Roll ‘N Stow®, or 10 minutes without.
Low Maintenance – Will not sink!
Unlike low priced competitor products, Mobi-Mat® will not sink into the sand with normal use. More than 10 years of refinements by French manufacturer Deschamps has resulted in a unique permeable structure that allows sand to filter through the mat. If being installed permanently, a weekly sweep is all that’s required to keep Mobi-Mat® looking great!
Mobi-Mat® is now available in Australia from as little as AUD$2,850 although this largely depends on the length and width of the matting required. Please speak to a Push Mobility beach accessibility specialist for a free assessment of your beach, and an appropriate price estimation.
Mobi-Roll ‘N Stow®
The perfect companion to Mobi-Mat® and our hard working lifesavers, Mobi-Roll ‘N Stow® enables rapid installation and retrieval of a 50m long section in as little as 2 minutes! This product can be operated manually, or coupled to a vehicle for towing.