Push Mobility is Australia’s leading provider of Kuschall wheelchairs in Australia!
Kuschall Champion key features.
- Very sleek designed folding wheelchair that looks and drives like a rigid chair.
- Huge amount of adjustability in the chair in backrest angle, leg length, rear and front seat height, back angle, centre of gravity and much more.
- User weight limit of 125kg
- Total chair weight of 9.2kg!!!! (Lightest available folding Kuschall folding wheelchair)
- Transport weight of only 6.7kg (Great option for wheelchair users with reduced strength)
- 2 scriptable front end angles. 75 and 85 degrees
- Max 18″ seat width
- approx. 6 week delivery time.
AVAILABLE IN TITANIUM, CARBON FIBRE & ALLOY!
Kuschall have an amazing range of chairs and there is no other like the Kuschall Champion. This is a folding wheelchair that DOES NOT look like a folding wheelchair. The Champion has a unique folding mechanism that is easy to open and close simply by pulling on a string. When in open set up the Kuschall Champion looks like a rigid chair and feels like one too. The ride performance is outstanding!
The team at Push Mobility have a range of demo sizing available in the Kuschall Compact.
To book a trial contact the Push team. 1300 721 328