Experience the difference with the wheelchair industries only true braking Disc Brake System!
The intuitive, stylish ADI patented disc brake systems enable users of all physical abilities near effortless controlled braking and locking capabilities. ADI believes that a wheelchair with a true brake system is vital to the day to day safety, stability and function of all wheelchair users. The time has come for wheelchair users of all levels to have “True Wheelchair Braking”!
Utilizing disc technology on wheelchairs provides many benefits while eliminating problems caused by the standard over-center locking devices. Contact us today and experience the difference.
- Hub design maintains quick release wheels
- Engages with finger-tip effort
- Manage ramps and uneven terrain with confidence
- Enhances users safety & independence
- Allows users to roll completely under desks/tables, and lock brakes with ease
- Multiple options in lever mounting location and actuation
- Patented disc brake technology
- Coded E2228 – manual wheelchair accessory, wheel braking system
Click here for ADI Disc Brake chair install – COMPATIBILITY CHART
A non-moving chair provides external core stability for reaching, transferring or just having a conversation. The ease of locking our brake systems reduces pain by eliminating the twisting & repetitive motions needed to lock standard “over center” type wheel locks.
The Anatomy of a Disc Brake System
option #1: Variable Lever
The wheelchair industries only manually activated wheelchair brake system. Our patented single brake lever locks both wheels simultaneously, multiple stages of incremental braking force. (click image for details)